Privacy and Data
- If you fill out the form on the Contact Us page, we have the information you give us.
- If you email us, we know whatever information is included in or with your email and your email signature such as your name and email address.
- Anything entered into the contact form is stored by us as a received email.
- We use information to communicate with you about our products.
- We do not sell or share your information, and we do not add you to a mailing list without your permission.
We have implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that blinking toad workshop stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We will notify you if such a security breach occurs.
- This site offers e-commerce or payment services, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- When you submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- There are no industry-wide standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. We recommend that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
- You can disable cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser, although disabling cookies may affect the functionality of websites that you visit.
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. Google Analytics helps us understand how you use our site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit.